OYA's Fall Sport!
Girls in Grades 3 through 8 play this fast-moving, team sport in OYA's recreational program which runs from September through mid-November annually.
Beginners and experienced players alike enjoy competitive league play with OYA-Girls Volleyball program and SKILLS TRAINING provided by the
ATTACK VOLLEYBALL CLUB also based out of Orland Park.
Our student athletes are placed on teams through a draft process. The program starts with 2-weeks of practices and skills training in September with games beginning in week #3 and culminating in Championship Playoffs in the final part of the season in mid-November.
Registration will begins approximately July 1st every year. Our teams ages/divisions are determined by the number of registrants received for each season.
Divisions, Practices and Games --
- OYA-G's three (3) Volleyball Divisions are divided by school 'grade' as detailed below
- Training, practice and games are 2 times a week/Monday through Friday - estimated times are listed below
- All OYA-G Volleyball activities are held at Century Junior High School, 10801 W 159th Street, Orland Park, IL 60467
- All Training, practice and games are scheduled by grade level to accomodate our younger athletes with the earlier gym times in ascending order for each team
- ALL DATES and TIMES are estimated -and- are created after final league registration, the Coaches Draft, and according to School availability with the general considerations within
3rd/4th Grade- Practices/Games are Monday through Friday at Century Junior High - The times are usually 6:30pm-7:30pm, 7:00pm-8:00pm, and occationally 7:30pm- 8:30pm
5th/6th Grade - Practices/Games are Monday through Friday at Century Junior High. The times are usually 7:00pm-8:00pm, 7:30pm-8:30pm, and ocationally 6:30pm-7:30pm
7/8th Grade- Practices/Games are Monday through Friday at Century Junior High. The times are usually 8:00pm-9:00pm, 8:30pm-9:30pm, there maybe some games from 9:00 to 10:00pm
2019/2020 Season Costs are: